At Destination Real Estate, we realize that "Going Green" is more than just a fad. We have implemented various technologies, programs, and policies to help reduce our carbon footprint while providing a high level of service. Here are some of the things we're currently doing:
- Viewing Listings:
- By providing pictures, videos, floor plans, and maps of our listings we cut out unnecessary travel time and energy usage for both our agents and our clients.
- Our new plug-in and traditional hybrid vehicles help us to cruise around in style while still remaining eco-friendly.
- We try to eliminate non-essential printing as much as possible.
- When we need to print out documents we do so using Energy Star Certified Printers using Solid Ink (vegetable based) and FSC certified paper.
- We use Energy Efficient light bulbs and appliances
- Facilities & Administration:
- No VOC paint
- FSC certified hardwood flooring
- Bicycle parking near our office
- Future goals:
- Going paperless
- Harvesting solar and wind energy to power our office